Gas work

At PARAGAS, we carry out a wide range of gas services, including work with LPG and caravans. 

LPG & Caravans

We specialise in LPG for static caravans, also known as RPH. We can carry out testing, repairs and installations. Give us a call on 07860356679 for free estimates and free advice. 

Landlord Gas Safety Certificates

If you're a landlord and rent out property with gas appliances, you'll need an annual gas safety check and certificate issued by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. 

If you're living in rented accommodation and you haven't received a gas safety certificate, please ask your landlord or letting agent. 

A gas safety check with ensure that a property's gas appliances are all in working order and pose no threat to tenants. Don't assume that your property's gas appliances are in working order, make sure it's checked by a qualified engineer today.

Covering Kent

We are based in Hythe and cover the whole of Kent. If you are looking for a Gas Safe Registered engineer to carry out professional gas services, please get in touch with us today.

Gas Safe Registered

It is both a legal requirement and a safety must to be Gas Safe Registered when carrying out work with gas. This is because gas appliances, if not installed or worked upon in the correct manner, can pose a threat to you and your home.  Faulty gas work can lead to a whole number of consequences, including carbon monoxide poisoning, fires and explosions. Don't let a cowboy put you and your home in danger, make sure you hire a Gas Safe Registered engineer.

We urge you to check an engineer's Gas Safe credentials before you hire them to carry out work with gas. To check if someone is on the Gas Safe Register, you can either ask to see their Gas Safe ID card (it's required that we carry these when we do our work) or check the Gas Safe website to check an engineer's name or business name. 

To find out more about the Gas Safe Register and keeping Gas Safe, please watch the video below: 

Click below to get yourself a quote